Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ultra Europe

Hi edmlovers,

The second festival i'm going to talk about is ultra Europe. This is the first year I go to Ultra. I'm going to travel by bus all the way to Croatia. I hope it's going to be awesome. I heard good stuff about EDM festivals and nightlife in Croatia. They calling Croatia the new Ibiza. I'm so excited about it. The line up is very good. 

My favorites are

Armin Van Buuren
Afrojack
Hardwell
Tiesto
Fedde Le Grande
Example
Alesso
Above & Beyond
Showtek 

If you want to go to Ultra Europe, you can buy your tickets: www.ultraeurope.com 
My next stop is Tomorrowland Belgium my favorite festival and after that I go to Sky City festival Amsterdam (look at my previous blog message). Maybe in the future I go to Ultra Miami, I hope Ultra 2015. We will see Dreams can come true.

Photo

Love you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment