Sunday, May 18, 2014

I am Hardwell

Hi edmlovers,

This weekend there were two I am Hardwell shows, one in Antwerp Belgium and the other one was in Istanbul Turkey. I have been to the I am Hardwell show Antwerp. Kill The Buzz started the show and he was great. You can follow Kill The Buzz on twitter or facebook. He is a Revealed Recording artist. Would love to see him again soon.

After that it was finally time for our king! Yet again what a show, when I talk about Hardwell I know it's always good but what can I do I'm a huge fan of his music. He really is such an inspiration. The thing with Hardwell is it's not only about the music, his connection with the crowd is wonderful to see and experience. The energy he gives to the crowd and he put out of the crowd is amazing.

I love watching him when he plays! He is definitely my favorite dj/producer, what can I say more! I'm looking forward to the next Hardwell gig, for me next time is June 6th Dance4Life Amsterdam. There are still tickets available  http://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/128633. If you buy your tickets before Monday 12 am you can win a meet & greet with Hardwell. Dannic & Fedde Le Grand are playing there too.  






<3

No comments:

Post a Comment