Thursday, May 8, 2014

Avicii playing at Tomorrowland

Hi edm lovers,

Finally I've been waiting for this news. Avicii is going to play at Tomorrowland. I'm so happy yeaah! 
The only sad part is he is only playing weekend number two. I'm so happy I have tickets for the second weekend. So Avicii and Tomorrowland thank you so much. 

Last year he was pretty awesome! I loved his performance very much. The only thing he should have done better, was talk to the crowd he didn't say a word. So maybe this year we get a thank you Tomorrowland! But anyway the most important thing is the music. You always have haters but come on Avicii is awesome you just can't deny that! 

 I adore his music so i'm really happy he is joining the Tomorrowland line up. I'm ready for Wake me up, Hey brother, Levels, I could be the one, and many more. Maybe a Coldplay
a sky full of stars appearance would make Tomorrowland perfect! Something new, something special, we will see. 

Love you edm lovers! <3

Facebook: Tomorrowland

No comments:

Post a Comment